RE: [fsharpx] FSharpx.Core.Datastructures default format?

1 view

Ryan Riley

Sep 17, 2012, 5:57:34 PM9/17/12
to fsh...@googlegroups.com, Jack Fox
I like option 1, but I am not sure about breaking backward compatibility. We could always version up if we want to do that. Option 1 retains the consistency found in the FSharp.Core library. However, we have several other areas where this is also broken and should be fixed. If we make this change, we should fix everything at once and define a set of coding guidelines for future contributions.

Sent from Windows Mail