F# Weekly #52, 2023 – Happy New Year!

Sergey Tihon

Jan 1, 2024, 4:56:54 AMJan 1
to fsharp-o...@googlegroups.com

Dear subscriber,

This is probably the last email edition of F# Weekly that you receive from TinyLetter. Mailchimp acquired TinyLetter in 2011 and decided to sunset it on February 29, 2024.

I've used this service since 2014 and sent almost 500 F# Weekly editions.  Thank you for being with me all these years and reading F# news.

F# Weekly newsletter has almost 1000 subscribers, more than most other services allow using their free subscription tier. This is why I decided to migrate all subscribers directly to my WordPress blog (which I already pay for) instead of integrating/buying a new service.

What changes for you? You will receive email notifications about my other blog posts (that I rarely publish), not only F# Weekly. If it is not what you subscribed for, please accept my apologizes and unsubscribe as soon as you receive the first email

Happy New Year,
Sergey

A roundup of F# content from this past week:

News

Videos

F# Advent 2023

Blogs

F# vNext

Highlighted projects

That’s all for now. Have a great week.

If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!

Buy Me A Coffee

F# Weekly Newsletter by Sergey Tihon