Unquote 7.0.0 released!

Stephen Swensen

Dec 29, 2023, 9:23:42 PM12/29/23
to fsharp-o...@googlegroups.com
Hi all -

Package is available on NuGet.org per usual: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Unquote/

This release targets FSharp.Core 8.0.100 and includes some contributions from https://github.com/Happypig375 around struct tuples and struct anonymous records. There are a couple other little things too to keep up with new language features, etc..

Enjoy, it's been a _fun_ ~13 years developing and maintaining unquote. Contributions are welcome as ever - while I'm still proud and interested in the project, I have less time to devote to it these days (a refrain I once heard and now repeat; that is, life grows fuller - and richer, no doubt - over time).

Peace,

Stephen Swensen