datascience channel on the fsharp.org Slack

Mathias Brandewinder

Sep 13, 2016, 9:07:21 PM9/13/16
to fsharp-data-science
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to mention that, as the F# Slack has been growing quite a bit lately, we have created a channel there, named with great originality #datascience.

I will still be keeping an eye on this forum, but I plan to be mostly over there - Slack seems more conducive to live discussions.

If you are a member of fsharp.org, you should have been automatically added to Slack. If you are not a member yet, it's free - all you need to do is join fsharp.org here: http://foundation.fsharp.org/join

Cheers,

Mathias