Brush Bronzewings at Green Cape

Steven Sass

Jan 27, 2024, 3:23:30 PMJan 27
to fs...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As I was driving into Green Cape on Thursday 25 January 2024 I had reasonable views of two Brush Bronzewings about 500m from the lighthouse carpark.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have my camera and they were typically as nervous as Brushies are 😊

Barbara Jones

Jan 27, 2024, 4:16:42 PMJan 27
to fs...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Steve
Sent from my iPhone

On 28 Jan 2024, at 7:23 am, 'Steven Sass' via FSCB <fs...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Hi all,

As I was driving into Green Cape on Thursday 25 January 2024 I had reasonable views of two Brush Bronzewings about 500m from the lighthouse carpark.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have my camera and they were typically as nervous as Brushies are 😊

Libby Hepburn

Jan 27, 2024, 4:33:34 PMJan 27
to 'Steve Sass' via FSCB
We used to see them frequently at Tura Beach, but I was thinking only yesterday there don’t seem to be as many about these days, lovely birds
 Libby