GMap4Any1 duration in traffic

Marat Chariev

Oct 2, 2015, 5:34:51 PM10/2/15
to FRX2Any
Hi,

I bought GMap4Any1, and my customer is really happy with it, they mainly use it
for finding the google maps distance between 2 places, along with the time.
They are asking if it can take into account traffic as well? Is that already
built in or is it something you are looking at doing?

Thanks
Richard

Marat Chariev

Oct 2, 2015, 5:36:03 PM10/2/15
to FRX2Any
Hi Richard
The duration in traffic will only be returned in XML (loDistance.cXML) if all of the following are true:
•    The directions request includes a departure_time parameter set to a value within a few minutes of the current time.
•    The request includes a valid Google Maps API for Work client and signature parameter.
•    Traffic conditions are available for the requested route.
•    The directions request does not include stopover waypoints.
•    The directions request is specific for Driving directions— the mode parameter is set to driving.

Regards
Marat Chariev
Semurg Enterprise
FRX2Any - where thinking is done for you
www.frx2any.com

ReportDepot - data that makes sense
[v.09.00.00 has been released. Create your own Interactive reports \ Fillable forms ]
www.frx2any.com

GMap4Any1 - be on the Go
www.frx2any.com