Link to pay to get version frx2any 14.xx

chri...@logisoft-cy.com

Jun 11, 2021, 1:23:27 PM6/11/21
to FRX2Any
Hello Marat,

Can you please send me a link to send you the money for the version 14.xxx of frx2any?
The version we have is from 22/07/2009 and does not support Greek fonts.

Thanks,
Christos Xeni
LogiSoft Computer Systems Ltd

Marat Chariev

Jun 22, 2021, 10:53:27 AM6/22/21
to FRX2Any
HI Christos
Does the latest version of FRX2Any (14.xxx) support Greek fonts? I did not try it personally, so just want to make sore before your purchase,
it  meets your expectation. In a case it does, which version / edition you'd like to purchase?

Regards
Marat

Christos Xenis

Jun 22, 2021, 11:13:23 AM6/22/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marat,

Any version/edition that supports Greek is OK for me. I will buy it. The newest the best

Christos Xenis

SM & CX LogiSoft Computer Systems Ltd

P.O.Box 51987, 3509 Limassol, CYPRUS
Tel.       : +357-25336379
Fax       : +357-25336186
Email    : chri...@logisoft-cy.com

Marat Chariev

Jun 22, 2021, 11:37:48 AM6/22/21
to FRX2Any
Christos
Attached latest FRX2Any demo version. Give it a try to see if it supports Greek fonts.
Let me know if anything.

Regards
Marat
Message has been deleted

Christos Xenis

Jun 22, 2021, 11:42:35 AM6/22/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Dear Marat,

there isn't any attachment

Marat Chariev

Jun 22, 2021, 11:47:24 AM6/22/21
to FRX2Any
You can also download it from here:

(iSEDQuickPDF.DLL is included in zip file)

Regards
Marat

Christos Xenis

Jun 22, 2021, 11:52:49 AM6/22/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
It seems that the attachment is blocked from our firewall.
I sent a request to download it from google drive

Marat Chariev

Jun 22, 2021, 12:03:00 PM6/22/21
to FRX2Any
Try it now. I changed share options

Christos Xenis

Jun 22, 2021, 12:34:50 PM6/22/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Dear Marrat,

the first test is not OK. I replaced the description of the item ROS012 with greek fonts  but as you can see the printout ignores them
image.png

I will try some more things and inform you.

Christos

Marat Chariev

Jun 22, 2021, 12:42:44 PM6/22/21
to FRX2Any
Christos,
Which output option are you trying? View, PDF, HTML ?...
Could you send to me some text in greek?

Regards
Marat

Marat Chariev

Jun 22, 2021, 12:45:41 PM6/22/21
to FRX2Any
Try to change Code Page:
*-- Specify a Code Page: Greek Windows.
loFile.nCodePage = 1253

Christos Xenis

Jun 22, 2021, 12:53:13 PM6/22/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
I tried this but same result. I changed the code page of the details.dbf to 1253 too.
Below is the greek description of the item ROS012.
' Μία ντουζίνα άγρια τριαντάφυλλα '

Christos Xenis

Jun 22, 2021, 12:59:35 PM6/22/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Dear Marat,

in the help file it says that 1253 is not in the output options of the PDF file. See below

loFile.nCodePage = 1250

Remarks

For PDF output  nCodePage property may have only the following values: 1250, 1251, 1252, 1255.

For RTF output  nCodePage property may have only the following values: 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256.

Marat Chariev

Jun 22, 2021, 1:05:17 PM6/22/21
to FRX2Any
Correct. PDF output supports only this Code Pages:  1250, 1251, 1252, 1255.

Christos Xenis

Jun 22, 2021, 1:19:44 PM6/22/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I see. I tried RTF output and it is working. But in v.14.00.00 announcement is says

New functionality & Enhancements

PDF module. Form fields values can be programmatically set in PDF file.
PDF module. Values of form fields can be programmatically extracted from PDF file.
PDF module. PDF document now can be Digitally sign.
PDF module. VFP report now can be converted into Fillable PDF Form.
PDF module. The following code pages are now supported in the PDF module: Greek {1253}, Turkish {1254}, Arabic {1256}, Baltic {1257}, Vietnamese {1258}, and Johab {1361}

Marat Chariev

Jun 22, 2021, 2:49:59 PM6/22/21
to FRX2Any
You got me :) In the help file it says that it does not support code page 1253, but in the code it does...
I should say "kind of does" because I never tested that settings...

You might need to set property  loFile.nCodePage = 1253 as well as property  loFile.lIncludefont = .T.
Let me know if it works.

Regards
Marat

Christos Xenis

Jun 22, 2021, 3:26:23 PM6/22/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
No, still the same. Just blank spaces.

Christos Xenis

Jun 22, 2021, 3:41:49 PM6/22/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
BINGO.
image.png
I changed the code page of the report INVOICE.FRX too.
We can proceed with the purchase of the library.

Thank you so much
Christos

Marat Chariev

Jun 22, 2021, 5:14:21 PM6/22/21
to FRX2Any
Good and thank you for sharing your discovery.
Do you want to buy compiled version or version that comes with the source code of FRX2Any?

Regards
Marat

Christos Xenis

Jun 22, 2021, 5:42:32 PM6/22/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Don't need the source code but give me the prices and maybe is worth to have it.

Marat Chariev

Jun 22, 2021, 5:56:33 PM6/22/21
to FRX2Any
All modules, royalty free $US 349.95
All modules + Chart Engine module, royalty free $US 399.95
All modules + RTF Engine module, royalty free $US 399.95
All modules + Chart Engine module + RTF Engine module, royalty free $US 449.95

All modules, royalty free, source code included $US 799.95
All modules + Chart Engine module, royalty free, source code included $US 899.95
All modules + RTF Engine module, royalty free, source code included $US 899.95
All modules + Chart Engine module + RTF Engine module, royalty free, source code included $US 999.95

Christos Xenis

Jun 24, 2021, 10:47:02 AM6/24/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marat,

Yesterday I was in the clinic all day, as every Wednesday, the last 9 months, I am doing chemotherapy.

The prices you sent me are the ones to buy the library for the first time. But we already bought it in 2006 and we bought an upgrade too.
We have the All modules, royalty free version. Isn't there a  different price for this case?

Best Regards
Christos

Marat Chariev

Jun 24, 2021, 11:41:16 AM6/24/21
to FRX2Any
Hmmm... According to my records you purchased SINGLE DEVELOPER, PDF module only on 30-10-2006

Christos Xenis

Jun 24, 2021, 11:45:11 AM6/24/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Yes , I asked one of the developer and he said that too. I thought we bought an upgrade too but it seems that I am getting older day by day. Maybe are the chemo too.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "FRX2Any" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/frx2any/02bfdb0f-4f18-4300-b310-91078736f9f8n%40googlegroups.com.

Christos Xenis

Jun 24, 2021, 11:46:51 AM6/24/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
It is the only one we need. It is only for one customer.

Marat Chariev

Jun 24, 2021, 11:59:32 AM6/24/21
to FRX2Any
In this case you can purchase an update only for this edition/module. The update fee is 20% of original price: $40.00

Christos Xenis

Jun 24, 2021, 12:48:08 PM6/24/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Payment link, please.

Marat Chariev

Jun 24, 2021, 1:39:37 PM6/24/21
to FRX2Any
PayPal invoice has been sent

Christos Xeni

Jun 24, 2021, 2:05:57 PM6/24/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Gteat. Send me payment link.

Marat Chariev

Jun 24, 2021, 2:08:48 PM6/24/21
to FRX2Any
To make a payment simply follow instruction in the eMail from PayPal

Christos Xenis

Jun 24, 2021, 3:12:52 PM6/24/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Done.

I will wait for the download link of the product.

Thank you

Best  Regards
Christos

Marat Chariev

Jun 24, 2021, 3:49:34 PM6/24/21
to FRX2Any
Done. Download Link has been sent to you. Let me know when you are done.

Christos Xeni

Jun 24, 2021, 4:07:26 PM6/24/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
It is late here (Cyprus) and I follow the email from my mobile. Tomorrow morning I will check from my notebook and inform you.

Christos Xenis

Jun 25, 2021, 5:04:22 AM6/25/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Dear Marat,

I downloaded the files. You can remove them.

Thank you
Christos

Christos Xenis

Jun 25, 2021, 5:49:10 AM6/25/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Dear Marat,

Unfortunately on a full test I found out that the following 3 letters are not displayed:
Δ,Ω,μ

Any idea how to solve it?

Thank you
Christos

Marat Chariev

Jun 25, 2021, 10:50:24 AM6/25/21
to FRX2Any
Christos
Could you try to use option loFile.lIncludeFont = .T.

Marat

Christos Xenis

Jun 25, 2021, 11:21:42 AM6/25/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com

Marat Chariev

Jun 25, 2021, 11:42:19 AM6/25/21
to FRX2Any
Ok. Could you send to me zipped all files you use for the test to me?  Also, do you use iSEDQuickPDF.DLL from the zip file you downloaded?

Christos Xenis

Jun 25, 2021, 12:17:11 PM6/25/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Attached is the zip file
I included the output with the library that has the missing letters and one printout with the Microsoft save to PDF driver.

I am using the frx2pdf program and the call is the following:
Do frx2pdf With "test","test",'output.pdf',.f.

test.zip

Marat Chariev

Jun 27, 2021, 10:04:10 AM6/27/21
to FRX2Any
Hi Christos
Just an idea, that needs to be tested. I see you use FRX2Any Report Converter Engine. If you run VFP9, try to convert report into PDF file using FRX2Any Report Listener Engine. See if it will make any difference. Sample of using FRX2Any Report Listener Engine can be found here:
\FRX2Any\Samples\VFP 9\Using ReportListener\

Regards
Marat

Marat Chariev

Jun 27, 2021, 10:19:27 AM6/27/21
to FRX2Any
I see you use 'COURIER' font. Could you try to use any real TTF font instead of 'COURIER'? I.e. Arial? The reason is that 'COURIER' processed by iSEDQuickPDF.DLL slightly different than TTF fonts, and that might be the reason of missing chars

Regards
Marat

Christos Xeni

Jun 27, 2021, 10:54:29 AM6/27/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marat,

I will try it and let you know.

Thank you
Christos

Christos Xenis

Jun 27, 2021, 1:50:14 PM6/27/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Dear Marat,

as you can see, on the attachment, with Arial fonts and the report listener, I got exactly the same problem.
The missing fonts are having the following unicodes:
Δ 0394
Ω 03A9
μ 03BC
Could it be the reason?

Regards
Christos

TEST.pdf

Marat Chariev

Jun 28, 2021, 12:04:15 AM6/28/21
to FRX2Any
I have difficulty to test your report (see attached image) When I try to preview your report in FoxPro I am not getting Greek letters
Should I change "settings" of my VFP somewhere to make it support Greek letters?

Capture.PNG

Marat Chariev

Jun 28, 2021, 2:14:34 AM6/28/21
to FRX2Any
Hi Christos
Could you run small test for me?
I'd like you to keep only one char in the test field: Δ (0394)
then run FRX2Any Report Lister and see what you will get in tcText parameter of PDFFile.WriteText() method
Could you send to me screenshot of it?

Regards
Marat
Capture.PNG

Christos Xenis

Jun 28, 2021, 4:01:09 AM6/28/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
You have to choose in regional settings , adanced tab, the Greek language for non unicode applications. That will  give you support for 1253 code page. But you can test it even without seeing the greek fonts. On the print preview you sent me you can count the letters in the first group. They are 48 and they are correct. The PDF will show just 45.

Marat Chariev

Jun 28, 2021, 1:16:57 PM6/28/21
to FRX2Any
" You have to choose in regional settings , adanced tab, the Greek language for non unicode applications.  "
I can't find it. Is it in VFP of Win 10? Could you send to me screen shot of this form?

Christos Xenis

Jun 28, 2021, 1:25:31 PM6/28/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
It is Win 10 setting.
image.png

Marat Chariev

Jun 28, 2021, 2:15:30 PM6/28/21
to FRX2Any
Thanks. That made the trick
Capture2.PNG

Marat Chariev

Jun 29, 2021, 12:47:40 PM6/29/21
to FRX2Any
I could not find the explanation why this happening. Anyhow I submitted support ticket to FoxIt. Lets see what they will answer.

Capture3.PNG

Christos Xenis

Jun 29, 2021, 1:02:37 PM6/29/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Let's hope that they tell us something.

Christos Xenis

Jul 15, 2021, 1:46:22 PM7/15/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marat,

have you received an answer?

Regards
Christos

Marat Chariev

Jul 22, 2021, 1:01:00 AM7/22/21
to FRX2Any
Hi Christos
Yes, after 2 week since I submitted the ticket support person ask me to try latest version of DLL v.18 . I did and responded to guy that the issue is still be there.
Since that I did not hear from them any word. I'll send them another eMail tomorrow
image.png

Christos Xenis

Jul 22, 2021, 1:40:45 AM7/22/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the update Marat.
I hope they find the problem.

Marat Chariev

Jul 26, 2021, 9:43:19 PM7/26/21
to FRX2Any
Hi Christos
Here is the respond I got from Foxit
Capture4.PNG

Christos Xenis

Jul 29, 2021, 6:12:12 AM7/29/21
to frx...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marat,

and now what? Can we do something?

Marat Chariev

Jul 29, 2021, 1:44:45 PM7/29/21
to FRX2Any
Hi Christos
I have no control over DLL...  We can only wait when Foxit will fix this issue.

Regards
Marat