Latest version

Duke H

Jan 15, 2022, 1:55:36 PM1/15/22
to FRX2Any
Hi Marat,

Been awhile...I trust you're well.
I'd like to get a link to the latest version please. Please advise where to send payment.
Can I use the same key for the version I have (2011-02-11)?
Thanks.

Luke

Marat Chariev

Jan 15, 2022, 2:03:11 PM1/15/22
to FRX2Any
Hi Luke
Here is the link to the latest version of FRX2Any:

As for the key, you will need to purchase an update subscription which will be 20% of the initial cost you paid when purchased
your current FRX2Any version/edition

Regards
Marat

Duke H

Jan 17, 2022, 2:44:45 PM1/17/22
to FRX2Any
Hi Marat,

Got it. Thanks.
I think I paid $300.- USD for the original license...it was so long ago.
If you're OK with $60.- USD, let me know where to send it and how.
If you're in Canada, I can etransfer it, otherwise Paypal.
Thanks.

Luke

Marat Chariev

Jan 17, 2022, 2:47:35 PM1/17/22