SnoreMeds Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece

Artas

May 11, 2016, 6:03:32 PM5/11/16
to alli-weight-...@googlegroups.com
SnoreMeds™ manufactures and distributes their anti-snoring mouthpiece worldwide to help customers who suffer from snoring and light obstructive sleep apnea.

SnoreMeds™ is a custom-fitted mouthpiece that you wear while you sleep. It is highly effective with 85% of snoring sufferers. The anti-snoring mouthpiece works by gently moving the lower jaw 3-5mm forward, opening the throat and keeping the airway unobstructed.

Snoring is usually caused by a partial obstruction of the upper airway behind the tongue. When we’re awake, our breathing is unobstructed as our body consciously keeps our upper airway open. But when we’re asleep, the muscles around our airway relax, and the airway often becomes narrower. For most people who snore, air rushing through the narrowed opening causes the soft tissue in this part of the upper airway to vibrate, making the sound of what we call snoring.

The material used in the manufacturing of the SnoreMeds™ anti-snoring mouthpiece is approved by the FDA for medical and dental use and is BPA and Latex free.

The mouthpiece is made of a thermal hyper allergenic plastic, when submerged in boiling water and inserted into the mouth it creates a customized dental impression of your teeth and jaw. It is easy to custom mold, and comfortable to wear.