GeoIQ Party in Denver and HTML5 meetup

Chris Helm

Mar 21, 2011, 11:13:11 AM3/21/11
to fru...@googlegroups.com
In some sort of effort to revive this all but dead list I want to highlight a couple happenings coming up:

1. We're having a party, just to have one. It'll be at our office, which is just one room at Union Station in Downtown. You should come drink beer and hang out with other geo-types. Details here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1455321907

2. Tonight is an HTML5 meetup focused on Geolocation, not the most earth shattering topic but at least its another excuse to get some much needed geo-socialization: http://www.meetup.com/HTML5-Denver-Users-Group/events/16658793/

We need some sort of FRUGOS Renaissance this summer.

--
{ 'type': 'Developer',
  'id': '1',

Michael Tafel

Mar 24, 2011, 1:19:03 PM3/24/11
to fru...@googlegroups.com, Chris Helm
We need some sort of FRUGOS Renaissance this summer.
Hear, Hear!  Perhaps a brainstorm on the revival of this list group/is in order? Especially with FOSS4G this fall.

--Mike

Eric Wolf

Mar 24, 2011, 1:32:50 PM3/24/11
to fru...@googlegroups.com, Chris Helm, Michael Tafel
Of course, the FRUGOS goodness is mostly wrapped up in planning for FOSS4G 2011!

-Eric

Eric B. Wolf                           720-334-7734

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Chris Helm <christop...@gmail.com> wrote:
Mike - Good to hear at least some sort of response!

We've talked about maybe hosting a mid summer FRUGOS event at our office maybe with two or three presentations on innovative happenings in the region, maybe some node.js+geo, who knows.

Chris

Chris Helm

Mar 24, 2011, 1:23:55 PM3/24/11
to Michael Tafel, fru...@googlegroups.com