Face = red

Michael Tafel

May 18, 2011, 10:37:58 AM5/18/11
to fru...@googlegroups.com
Hi group,

I may have accidentally replied to all to you all on accident. My face is certainly red.

Nothing too crazy was in the reply just some work that I've done. I suppose if anyone wants to collaborate on some stuff there is a short resume for you.

If in my mad scramble of clicking to cancel my send worked then disregard this.

Is a FRUGOS field trip to Coors Field in order? I think so.

--Mike

Matt Tang

May 18, 2011, 2:40:54 PM5/18/11
to fru...@googlegroups.com