just landed in Boulder

Tyler Erickson

Jul 15, 2010, 3:26:59 PM7/15/10
to Front Range Users of Geospatial Open Source
I've been subscribed to this list for a while, but up to now I have
been located in a much more topologically challenged state (actually,
a geologic basin). However, last week the wife, dog, and I relocated
to Boulder where we will be for 8 or so months. I'll be splitting my
time between the NCAR and NOAA labs and a home office, working on
projects related to sharing environmental models and data on the web.

Give me a shout if you are interested in: large environmental
datasets, postgis, beer, gridded climate forecast data, alpine trad
routes, python web frameworks, spatial statistics, osgeo, doing laps
on the 3rd flatiron, advanced KML or other random geospatial topics.
I'd be interested in meeting more of you face-to-face while I am here
on the front range...

- Tyler
tyler...@gmail.com / @tylerickson

Sean Gillies

Jul 16, 2010, 7:49:01 AM7/16/10
to fru...@googlegroups.com

Welcome to Colorado, Tyler. I'll be back in 2 weeks. Let's not let the
summer pass without some sort of backyard FRUGOS meetup, yeah?

Cheers,

--
Sean

Menzies, Robb

Jul 16, 2010, 10:26:18 AM7/16/10
to fru...@googlegroups.com
Count me in.

Robb Menzies (Lafayette, Co)

Denver Public Schools

900 Grant St

Denver, CO 80026

720-423-3430

Cheers,

--
Sean

Tyler Erickson

Jul 18, 2010, 4:27:59 PM7/18/10
to fru...@googlegroups.com
A FRUGOS get together sounds great.  Anyone have a centrally located BBQ?  (I am without one, it didn't make the cut for this move...)
- Tyler (SE Boulder)

Dylan Hettinger

Jul 18, 2010, 6:23:45 PM7/18/10
to fru...@googlegroups.com, Front Range Users of Geospatial Open Source