4th Annual State of the Map- OpenStreetMap Conference- July 9-11,2010

Hurricane

Jun 16, 2010, 4:00:51 PM6/16/10
to Front Range Users of Geospatial Open Source
The 4th Annual State of the Map is in beautiful Girona, Spain July
9-11, 2010. Consisting of three days, there are fantastic
opportunities to discover how OSM is used in business, meet new
international OSM friends and tune up on mapping skills.
With over 50 great talks, seminars and panels scheduled, it's a
weekend not to miss!

Friday starts off with a bang on Business day. Want to use the freely
available OpenStreetMap map data in your business? Opportunities
abound to hear how other enterprises utilize OSM. You’ll also gain
insight on tools that are available to hit the ground running with
OSM! Business day is simply a powerful day not to miss. Check out our
Friday program.

Community, community, community! The weekend is all about the great
clan that is OSM. Packed with talks, panels and social events, all day
and into the night! New to OpenStreetMap? Come and meet us and learn
what we are passionately working on, who the movers and shakers are
and join in on the fun! Have a look at our program for Saturday and
Sunday.
stateofthemap.org/register-now/

OpenStreetMap is a free editable map of the whole world. It is made by
people like you. We are over 260,000 mappers strong in just under 5
years, with some of the best map data available. OpenStreetMap allows
you to view, edit and use geographical data in a collaborative way,
from anywhere on Earth!
www.openstreetmap.org

Sean Gillies

Jun 16, 2010, 4:17:34 PM6/16/10
to fru...@googlegroups.com
Funny to see this advertised here. Girona is just a couple hours down
the autoroute for me so I think I'll be heading down for at least one
of the days. Anybody else?

--
Sean