Dietican

Jo-Anne

Nov 24, 2008, 11:31:17 PM11/24/08
to Children's Fructose, Sucrose or Lactose Malabsorption Group
Hi Girls,

Could you give me the name of your dietican?

Thanks,

Jo-Anne

jadey

Nov 25, 2008, 12:17:00 AM11/25/08
to Children's Fructose, Sucrose or Lactose Malabsorption Group
Hi Jo-anne,

It's Merryn Netting
Phone: 0407 396 173

:) Hope u finally get some answers for your self soon xxx

Jo-Anne

Nov 27, 2008, 7:59:25 AM11/27/08
to Children's Fructose, Sucrose or Lactose Malabsorption Group
Thanks Jade,

Hope you are going alright with your test and they find the answer
(especially hope there is a simple solution to fix it too). Have fun
over christmas. I'll have to look at organising a trip down my end
next year too. I'm not the best housekeeper so I might suggest going
somewhere kids friendly, e.g a playground when it is my turn for
lunch.

Jo-Anne