Merry Xmas and Health and Happiness to you all

Liz

Dec 22, 2008, 5:40:11 PM12/22/08
to Children's Fructose, Sucrose or Lactose Malabsorption Group
Hi Girls,

Just a quick note to wish you all a merry little xmas. Let's hope 2009
will be our year, may our children all be healthy. Sounds like we are
all getting somewhere now...or at least making progress.

Jade - I'm so glad that you had a great appointment with Dr Couper and
he is being proactive. I really hope the weeks that Jaimee is on wheat
are not to painful for her. At least the wait is not long in the grand
scheme of things.

Louise - Good luck with the bread machine over xmas new year. Just
think your house should smell fabulous. I'm not sure why Lucy and
Henry had such a violent reaction to dairy lactose free milk. Maybe
it's just too rich after being on the other milk alternatives. It may
also be the protein or intolerance kicking in.

Good luck with ebay! have not tried the colic calm

Jo-Anne - I really hope that the tests next year pin point exactly why
you have such a high intolerance to fruit. I'm pleased that Ethan and
Chole are doing well at the moment. I know Chole has a test (fructose
test) from memory next year.

Steph...woooohoooo. Sounds like things are just going so well with
Matthew. Congratulations. I hope things have improved with Rebecca. I
hope you are finally getting some sleep.

Just a quick update with Cooper the removal of wheat has made a huge
difference. He can also tolerate a small amount of sugar. However I
have to be careful of how much fruit he has during the day. He wakes
about once a night now.

Love to you all xxxx

Jo-Anne

Dec 24, 2008, 4:43:02 AM12/24/08
to Children's Fructose, Sucrose or Lactose Malabsorption Group
Merry Christmas everyone,

It sounds like things are improving for all our children, now that we
have worked out the basics for their diets. Lets hope that next year
brings a wider variety of tolerated foods or even better a cure (well
you can always wish ;) )

Lots os love,

Jo-Anne