group owner, please turn on moderation

Jun Yang

Oct 29, 2010, 2:04:20 PM10/29/10
to Functional Relational Programming
Hi all,

Just read some FRP papers. Very interesting!

Joined this group but was disappointed at seeing that most posts have
been spams. One way to correct this is if you are the owner of this
group, turn on moderation. Every message post will require your
approval. Since this is a low traffic group any way, that shouldn't
add too much load.

Thanks!

Jun

Alex Cruise

Oct 29, 2010, 2:17:12 PM10/29/10
to frp-d...@googlegroups.com
Google account snafu, wasn't nominally a member before...

Just read some FRP papers.  Very interesting!

It's important to note that Ben's Functional *Relational* Programming is distinct from the usual meaning of FRP, namely Functional *Reactive* Programming. :)  If you're in the right place, I'd welcome your perspective on our "Normalization" thread from last year. :)

Joined this group but was disappointed at seeing that most posts have
been spams.  One way to correct this is if you are the owner of this
group, turn on moderation.  Every message post will require your
approval.  Since this is a low traffic group any way, that shouldn't
add too much load.

Google Groups has a good feature for this, "moderate messages from new members".

-0xe1a

benmos

Oct 30, 2010, 3:10:32 AM10/30/10
to Functional Relational Programming