mac.com discontinued, new location for FRP paper?

ccmt...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2012, 9:34:15 AM7/6/12
to frp-d...@googlegroups.com
since the original FRP paper was hosted on apple's discontinued mac.com site, does anyone have an alternate link? A cursory search turned up an epub version on GitHub (https://github.com/tmciver/out-of-the-tar-pit-epub) and an archived copy on the wayback machine (http://web.archive.org/web/20060902141313/http://web.mac.com/ben_moseley/frp/paper-v1_01.pdf), but I thought I'd ask if there was a new canonical location.

Regards,
  --Chris

Ben Moseley

Jul 6, 2012, 3:31:42 PM7/6/12
to frp-d...@googlegroups.com
There's no canonical location I'm afraid.

It had some incorrect metadata (missing title) but I've submitted a correction for that now.

Regards,

--Ben