Volunteer

Martin

May 8, 2009, 11:21:37 AM5/8/09
to frontpython-discuss.
Hi Garrion and Jon , just created a few plugins by stumbling through
various bits of code and documentation on the Internet and through the
example.

I'd like to offer up some time to beef up the documentation both in
the example and in the Wiki if you think it might help.

I think it would help people get started more easily.

Let me know if interested.

Cheers.

Martin

Jon Christopher

May 10, 2009, 2:13:57 AM5/10/09
to frontpyth...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin,

More documentation would be awesome. I'll see what I can do about
getting you write access to the project.
In the mean time, if you have patches or text docs, send them to the list.

-Jon

Martin

May 11, 2009, 5:51:46 PM5/11/09
to frontpython-discuss.
Will do, may be that I don't need access to the SVN but just the Wiki
for now to add some examples and enhance the development steps.

However you guys decide.