shutdown plugin

hagis

Mar 12, 2009, 3:52:34 PM3/12/09
to frontpython-discuss.
Hello, I have made some very simple modifications to the frontpython
code and made a Shutdown menu option for frontrow, this works great as
I don't like to get up, connect a mouse and so on to shut it down. You
can have it if you like.
My question is this:
I would like to ad another plugin that will detect displays as
sometimes my wife turns on the mini before the TV and I end upp having
to connect the mouse again to reset this display option. So I tried to
make another simple plugin using the same code as before, change
bundle identifier but as I install the second plugin the first one
disapperes.
This is the question, if anyone knows how I can have two plugins
active at the same time?