Sorry I've been out of the picture recently.

John Sutherland

Apr 15, 2008, 1:35:52 PM4/15/08
to frontpyth...@googlegroups.com
I haven't abandoned the project. Work has been extremely heavy
recently, and I've had to concentrate on that. I'm hoping things clear
up in the next couple weeks. Of course then, there's another even
larger work project that gets deployed in about a month, and things
can be crazy then too.

I'll try to find some time to play again soon.

--John

Jon Christopher

Apr 15, 2008, 5:19:38 PM4/15/08
to frontpyth...@googlegroups.com

I know how that goes.

On the positive side, I've committed multiple updates to both PyeTV and frontpython.

PyeTV now has code for setting up and displaying metadata on TV recordings (including image captures); it looks much like browsing through albums in the music library.  The code may be useful for other projects as well.

Cheers,
Jon