My wishlist for Macworld...

John Sutherland

Jan 14, 2008, 11:02:44 PM1/14/08
to frontpyth...@googlegroups.com
Here's my wishlist for Mac world, and what I think Apple should do..

Disclaimer: I have nothing to disclaim. I'm not an apple employee, nor
do I have any connections or friends or family in apple. these are
just wishes.

1. Merge AppleTV and MacMini together into one device w/ BlueRay. If
the machine detects a keyboard, ask "do you want to switch to computer
mode" with options to make it permanent.. (I haven't seen this one on
any site!)
2. MacProMini.. The dreamed about mini-tower...
3. iPhone with 30+ gigs. Might actually make me consider getting one..
4. MacBookPro with a flash drive, in addition to standard drive. That
would rock! One for /System, /Applications , etc, and the main for
user data.
5. Device for predicting winning lottery numbers for me, and only me.

--John