Fargo for Frontier people

Dave Winer

Mar 5, 2014, 8:02:48 PM3/5/14
to fronti...@googlegroups.com
Fargo 2 is in public beta now, and is getting pretty solid.

The big new thing is a CMS in the app itself, running on the user's desktop.

This CMS is very much like the Frontier website framework, and in many ways is much better because it incorporates many years of experience.

I wrote a doc that explains Fargo in relations to Frontier.

Dave

Ben

Mar 6, 2014, 6:26:04 AM3/6/14
to fronti...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dave,

This looks great and I would jump in this morning with both feet if I could figure out how to avoid the dropbox aspect. It seems that almost any webdav server could host fargo files, is there some place where these notions are disscussed.

Still Digging,

Ben