Fwd: Life Under the ‘Extreme Hardship’ of U.S. Immigration Law --New York Magazine

Molly Molloy

Oct 13, 2021, 9:51:44 PM10/13/21
to FRONTERA LIST
Thanks to Charlotte for sending this piece from New York Magazine.  I'm passing it on to the list.  It is a serious and personal story about the complications of the immigration law in the US and how difficult/impossible it is for people to legally immigrate to the US.  Strong testimony for why the laws need to be reformed. molly