Fwd: Documentary "The Vertical Border"

Molly Molloy

Apr 6, 2022, 1:51:00 PM4/6/22
to FRONTERA LIST
I am forwarding the link to an excellent new documentary about Central American migration to the southern border of the United States from researcher and filmmaker Sonja Wolf. It provides detailed analysis of the reasons people are fleeing their home countries due to extremes of corruption and violence, and the situations they encounter when they seek safety in the United States.  More information is below in Sonja's email. molly molloy