Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
FromHR
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
FromHR
1–30 of 21799
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Nany Tadi
77
11:36 AM
Partner with Caprus IT Inc to access top-tier IT talent and solutions
Dear Connections! I hope this message finds you well. My name is Nany Kumar from Caprus IT Inc., a
unread,
Partner with Caprus IT Inc to access top-tier IT talent and solutions
Dear Connections! I hope this message finds you well. My name is Nany Kumar from Caprus IT Inc., a
11:36 AM
Vasu Naidu
2
9:59 AM
Urgently required::Senior Java Engineer//Senior Azure Data Engineer//_Dallas, TX(Onsite)+ F2F@Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required::Senior Java Engineer//Senior Azure Data Engineer//_Dallas, TX(Onsite)+ F2F@Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
9:59 AM
Vasu Naidu
Oct 5
Urgently required::Senior Azure Data Engineer//Senior Java Engineer_Dallas, TX(Onsite)+ F2F@Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required::Senior Azure Data Engineer//Senior Java Engineer_Dallas, TX(Onsite)+ F2F@Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Oct 5
Vasu Naidu
2
Oct 5
Urgently required::Sr. Engineer – Python and Agentic AI@ Dallas, TX_Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required::Sr. Engineer – Python and Agentic AI@ Dallas, TX_Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Oct 5
Vasu Naidu
Oct 2
Urgently required: .Net Full Stack Developer//Sr. Java Full Stack Engineer//Senior IT Compliance & Audit Analyst_ Plano, TX (On Site)/Phoenix, AZ(Onsite) - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: .Net Full Stack Developer//Sr. Java Full Stack Engineer//Senior IT Compliance & Audit Analyst_ Plano, TX (On Site)/Phoenix, AZ(Onsite) - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Oct 2
Vasu Naidu
Oct 1
Urgently required: .Net Full Stack Developer//Sr. Java Full Stack Engineer//Senior IT Compliance & Audit Analyst_ Plano, TX (On Site) - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: .Net Full Stack Developer//Sr. Java Full Stack Engineer//Senior IT Compliance & Audit Analyst_ Plano, TX (On Site) - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Oct 1
Vasu Naidu
Oct 1
Job Portal Access – Partnership Opportunity
Hi All, Hope you are well. If anyone has shared access to any job portals, such as LinkedIn, Monster,
unread,
Job Portal Access – Partnership Opportunity
Hi All, Hope you are well. If anyone has shared access to any job portals, such as LinkedIn, Monster,
Oct 1
Lorven Technologies Inc
Oct 1
Immediate Requirement: Technical Product Owner — Louisville Kentucky – Long Term
Good Day Partners, Our client is looking for Technical Product Owner – PCO in Louisville, Kentucky
unread,
Immediate Requirement: Technical Product Owner — Louisville Kentucky – Long Term
Good Day Partners, Our client is looking for Technical Product Owner – PCO in Louisville, Kentucky
Oct 1
Recruier Genious
Sep 29
5 C2C opening :::AML/KYC/Reference Data Risk Lead |AI Enabled SDET |.NET AI Engineer |IBM Middleware Engineer |Salesforce Experience Cloud Developer
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
unread,
5 C2C opening :::AML/KYC/Reference Data Risk Lead |AI Enabled SDET |.NET AI Engineer |IBM Middleware Engineer |Salesforce Experience Cloud Developer
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
Sep 29
Vasu Naidu
Sep 29
Urgently required: Scrum Master/Agile Coach_ Charlotte, NC(Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: Scrum Master/Agile Coach_ Charlotte, NC(Onsite)- Long-Term Contract
Hello , Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 29
Lorven Technologies Inc
Sep 29
Immediate Requirement: Quality Manager — Reedsville, PA – Long Term
Good Day Partners, Our client is looking for Quality Manager in Reedsville, PA location below is the
unread,
Immediate Requirement: Quality Manager — Reedsville, PA – Long Term
Good Day Partners, Our client is looking for Quality Manager in Reedsville, PA location below is the
Sep 29
Lorven Technologies Inc
Sep 29
Immediate Requirement: QA Architect — Louisville, Kentucky– Long Term
Good Day Partners, Our client is looking for QA Architect in Louisville, Kentucky location below is
unread,
Immediate Requirement: QA Architect — Louisville, Kentucky– Long Term
Good Day Partners, Our client is looking for QA Architect in Louisville, Kentucky location below is
Sep 29
Vasu Naidu
Sep 28
Job Opening of Senior Backend Engineer – Python_Dallas, TX(Onsite)+ F2F@Long-Term Contract
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
unread,
Job Opening of Senior Backend Engineer – Python_Dallas, TX(Onsite)+ F2F@Long-Term Contract
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
Sep 28
Vasu Naidu
Sep 28
Urgently required: AI & Automation Solution Architect_ Plano, TX (On Site) - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: AI & Automation Solution Architect_ Plano, TX (On Site) - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 28
Abhay Dubey
Sep 25
Urgent Hiring :: Pega Healthcare Claims Developer :: Remote :: RATE $50 ON C2C
Send me resume at ab...@sourceinfotech.com Hello, I hope you are doing well! Kindly acknowledge me,
unread,
Urgent Hiring :: Pega Healthcare Claims Developer :: Remote :: RATE $50 ON C2C
Send me resume at ab...@sourceinfotech.com Hello, I hope you are doing well! Kindly acknowledge me,
Sep 25
Abhay Dubey
Sep 25
Urgent Hiring :: UiPath Developer / System Programmer 4 (NO H1B CPT) :: Tennessee (Remote) Preferred Local Candidates
Send me resume at ab...@sourceinfotech.com Hello, I hope you are doing well! Kindly acknowledge me,
unread,
Urgent Hiring :: UiPath Developer / System Programmer 4 (NO H1B CPT) :: Tennessee (Remote) Preferred Local Candidates
Send me resume at ab...@sourceinfotech.com Hello, I hope you are doing well! Kindly acknowledge me,
Sep 25
Abhay Dubey
Sep 25
Urgent Hiring :: Oracle System Integration Project Manager (NO H1B) :: New Castle, NY (Hybrid) Local Candidates Only with DL
Send me resume at ab...@sourceinfotech.com Hello, I hope you are doing well! Kindly acknowledge me,
unread,
Urgent Hiring :: Oracle System Integration Project Manager (NO H1B) :: New Castle, NY (Hybrid) Local Candidates Only with DL
Send me resume at ab...@sourceinfotech.com Hello, I hope you are doing well! Kindly acknowledge me,
Sep 25
Vasu Naidu
2
Sep 25
Urgently required: FDE Applied AI _ Remote/Onsite- Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: FDE Applied AI _ Remote/Onsite- Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 25
Lorven Technologies Inc
Sep 25
Immediate Requirement: Site Reliability Engineer —Minneapolis, MN – Long Term
Hi Partners, Our client is looking for Site Reliability Engineer in Minneapolis, MN below is the
unread,
Immediate Requirement: Site Reliability Engineer —Minneapolis, MN – Long Term
Hi Partners, Our client is looking for Site Reliability Engineer in Minneapolis, MN below is the
Sep 25
Recruier Genious
Sep 24
C2C Openings | Lead QA Automation |Databricks Solution Architect |RPA / Technical Architect |Dynamics Functional Analyst Lead
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
unread,
C2C Openings | Lead QA Automation |Databricks Solution Architect |RPA / Technical Architect |Dynamics Functional Analyst Lead
Kindly reply only to: imti...@saranshinc.com Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings.
Sep 24
Lorven Technologies Inc
Sep 24
Immediate Requirement: Senior Coupa Administrator — Remote – Long Term
Good Day Partners, Our client is looking for Senior Coupa Administrator for Remote, below is the
unread,
Immediate Requirement: Senior Coupa Administrator — Remote – Long Term
Good Day Partners, Our client is looking for Senior Coupa Administrator for Remote, below is the
Sep 24
Vasu Naidu
Sep 23
Job Opening::Senior Network Engineer – Fortinet & Azure//Senior Backend Engineer – Python/FastAPI & Cloud Security
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
unread,
Job Opening::Senior Network Engineer – Fortinet & Azure//Senior Backend Engineer – Python/FastAPI & Cloud Security
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
Sep 23
Lorven Technologies Inc
2
Sep 23
Immediate Requirement: System Analyst — Woodland Hills, CA / Hybrid – Long Term
Good Day Partners, Our client is looking for System Analyst in Woodland Hills, CA / Hybrid location
unread,
Immediate Requirement: System Analyst — Woodland Hills, CA / Hybrid – Long Term
Good Day Partners, Our client is looking for System Analyst in Woodland Hills, CA / Hybrid location
Sep 23
Vasu Naidu
Sep 23
Job Opening::Senior Network Engineer – Fortinet & Azure//Senior Backend Engineer – Python/FastAPI & Cloud Security//Senior Full Stack Engineer
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
unread,
Job Opening::Senior Network Engineer – Fortinet & Azure//Senior Backend Engineer – Python/FastAPI & Cloud Security//Senior Full Stack Engineer
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
Sep 23
Vasu Naidu
Sep 22
Job Opening :: Sr. Data Scientist ::Fort worth, TX(Onsite)
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
unread,
Job Opening :: Sr. Data Scientist ::Fort worth, TX(Onsite)
Hi , Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
Sep 22
Vasu Naidu
Sep 22
Urgently required: FDE Applied AI _ Remote- Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: FDE Applied AI _ Remote- Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 22
Vasu Naidu
Sep 21
Job Opening :: Senior Engineer II / Senior AI Engineer (Lead-Level) ::Dallas, TX (Only locals)+ F2F
Hi, Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
unread,
Job Opening :: Senior Engineer II / Senior AI Engineer (Lead-Level) ::Dallas, TX (Only locals)+ F2F
Hi, Hope you are doing good. I'm reaching you regarding job opportunity with one of our clients.
Sep 21
Recruier Genious
Sep 18
4 Contract Openings::: SAP ME / MII Consultant (EWM)|Full Stack Developer (C++ & Angular) |Servicenow with Micro certifications
Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings. Please share suitable profiles and referrals.
unread,
4 Contract Openings::: SAP ME / MII Consultant (EWM)|Full Stack Developer (C++ & Angular) |Servicenow with Micro certifications
Hi All, We have the following C2C IT contract openings. Please share suitable profiles and referrals.
Sep 18
Lorven Technologies Inc
Sep 18
Immediate Requirement: Business Analyst (Healthcare Payer) — Louisville, Kentucky – Long Term
Good Day, Our client is looking for a Business Analyst (Healthcare Payer) in Louisville, Kentucky,
unread,
Immediate Requirement: Business Analyst (Healthcare Payer) — Louisville, Kentucky – Long Term
Good Day, Our client is looking for a Business Analyst (Healthcare Payer) in Louisville, Kentucky,
Sep 18
Vasu Naidu
Sep 18
Urgently required: TOSCA Engineer/Consultant _ Remote - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
unread,
Urgently required: TOSCA Engineer/Consultant _ Remote - Long-Term Contract
Hello, Greetings for the day. I am trying to reach you for the below position .Please let me know
Sep 18