Maine Hacker Club

Maggi Blue

Feb 25, 2013, 12:08:13 PM2/25/13
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi all...

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#!forum/maine-hacker-club
http://www.hackmaine.org/

I met Garret last week - he presented at the Bangor PechaKucha. I want to try to facilitate a hack day in the midcoast. I love the idea...always have - Especially if we can focus it on something useful.

What do you guys think?

Michael Kosowsky

Feb 25, 2013, 3:31:06 PM2/25/13
to from-t...@googlegroups.com

I'm in.

I agree we should try to come up with a focus before we
meet, if only so we know what to bring (soldering irons?
arduino shields?). For example, anyone have any ideas
in line with Belfast's "please be seated" (
http://ourtownbelfast.org/welcome/please-be-seated/ )?

MK

Kevin Callahan

Feb 25, 2013, 3:38:51 PM2/25/13
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
definite maybe here; would be interested in showing up if someone else organizes and to Michael's point, there's some idea of the what and how...

-k

John Smith

Feb 26, 2013, 9:52:54 AM2/26/13
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
I would *definitely* love to do something like this. It's just so hard
to find the time to really devote! Keep me in the loop and I'll do my
best to be there =)