Cloud computing

John Smith

Feb 8, 2010, 4:02:50 PM2/8/10
to From The Hip Group
Hey guys,

Another potential subject I'd love to know more about is cloud
computing. I've done a lot of research on it, I know the basics, but
it's still pretty far up the tech-hierarchy. Was wondering if anyone
else here has done anything with Clouds and what their experiences are?

-John

Kevin Wentworth

Feb 8, 2010, 4:05:32 PM2/8/10
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a subject to discuss over dinner, drinks or a meetup of some sort...

John Smith

Feb 8, 2010, 4:07:25 PM2/8/10
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
Speaking of... =)

How is Wednesday, February 24th for a meetup? Or would folks prefer a
Friday?

Zak Strassberg

Feb 8, 2010, 4:08:46 PM2/8/10
to from-the-hip
I might be able to do a friday, so I vote for that one!

Kevin Wentworth

Feb 8, 2010, 4:11:12 PM2/8/10
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
I'm in either day... what else do people want to discuss?  I've got some questions on SEO and pay per click management.

-Kevin

John Smith

Feb 8, 2010, 4:12:34 PM2/8/10
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
End of the week pow-wow, Friday the 19th or 26th, at 5:30pm?

How bout a place like Zaddiks, or maybe the Smoke Stack Grill? (Camden)

-J

On 2/8/2010 4:08 PM, Zak Strassberg wrote:
> I might be able to do a friday, so I vote for that one!
>
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:07 PM, John Smith <jo...@whitelancer.com
> <mailto:jo...@whitelancer.com>> wrote:
>
> Speaking of... =)
>
> How is Wednesday, February 24th for a meetup? Or would folks prefer
> a Friday?
>

> On 2/8/2010 4:05 PM, Kevin Wentworth wrote:
>
> Sounds like a subject to discuss over dinner, drinks or a meetup
> of some
> sort...

> Kevin Wentworth
> Saco Design, Inc.
> Reflecting Your Business Online
> visit: http://www.sacodesign.com/

> email: ke...@sacodesign.com <mailto:ke...@sacodesign.com>

> voice: (207) 590 - 1487

Kevin Callahan

Feb 8, 2010, 4:40:27 PM2/8/10
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
Friday's are great; Zaddicks is no more, Smokestack was pretty cool:
lotta space, pretty good food, pretty good beers ;)

I can answer some SEO questions, don't know a whole lot about cloud
computing though. Camden seems relatively central to everyone,
especially if folks from Belfast are coming down (well....are ya?).

Typically more notice seems like more people can get there...

-k

Jamie Bloomquist

Feb 8, 2010, 4:40:56 PM2/8/10
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in joining in.  Cloud computing, SEO, pay-per-click - all sound good.

Either Friday works for me.  Zaddiks closed their doors, so did Gilberts.  Smokestack it is for Camden.

Jamie

John Smith

Feb 8, 2010, 4:44:09 PM2/8/10
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
Whoa, when did Zaddik's close? That's a bummer! =(

Smokestack Grill, the 19th? That's almost 2 weeks notice. =)

On 2/8/2010 4:40 PM, Jamie Bloomquist wrote:
> I'm interested in joining in. Cloud computing, SEO, pay-per-click - all
> sound good.
>
> Either Friday works for me. Zaddiks closed their doors, so did
> Gilberts. Smokestack it is for Camden.
>
> Jamie
>

> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:12 PM, John Smith <jo...@whitelancer.com
> <mailto:jo...@whitelancer.com>> wrote:
>
> End of the week pow-wow, Friday the 19th or 26th, at 5:30pm?
>
> How bout a place like Zaddiks, or maybe the Smoke Stack Grill? (Camden)
>
> -J
>
> On 2/8/2010 4:08 PM, Zak Strassberg wrote:
>
> I might be able to do a friday, so I vote for that one!
>
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:07 PM, John Smith <jo...@whitelancer.com
> <mailto:jo...@whitelancer.com>

> <mailto:jo...@whitelancer.com <mailto:jo...@whitelancer.com>>> wrote:
>
> Speaking of... =)
>
> How is Wednesday, February 24th for a meetup? Or would
> folks prefer
> a Friday?
>

> On 2/8/2010 4:05 PM, Kevin Wentworth wrote:
>
> Sounds like a subject to discuss over dinner, drinks or
> a meetup
> of some
> sort...

> Kevin Wentworth
> Saco Design, Inc.
> Reflecting Your Business Online
> visit: http://www.sacodesign.com/
> email: ke...@sacodesign.com

> <mailto:ke...@sacodesign.com> <mailto:ke...@sacodesign.com

> <mailto:ke...@sacodesign.com>>
>
> voice: (207) 590 - 1487

5iveLeaf Design Studio

Feb 12, 2010, 12:10:12 PM2/12/10
to From the Hip
If this is still on, I'm in. The 19th / 5:30pm / Smokestack still the
plan?

On Feb 8, 4:44 pm, John Smith <j...@whitelancer.com> wrote:
> Whoa, when did Zaddik's close?  That's a bummer! =(
>
> Smokestack Grill, the 19th?  That's almost 2 weeks notice. =)
>
> On 2/8/2010 4:40 PM, Jamie Bloomquist wrote:
>

> > I'm interested in joining in.  Cloud computing, SEO, pay-per-click - all
> > sound good.
>
> > Either Friday works for me.  Zaddiks closed their doors, so did
> > Gilberts.  Smokestack it is for Camden.
>
> > Jamie
>

> > On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:12 PM, John Smith <j...@whitelancer.com
> > <mailto:j...@whitelancer.com>> wrote:
>
> >     End of the week pow-wow, Friday the 19th or 26th, at 5:30pm?
>
> >     How bout a place like Zaddiks, or maybe the Smoke Stack Grill?  (Camden)
>
> >     -J
>
> >     On 2/8/2010 4:08 PM, Zak Strassberg wrote:
>
> >         I might be able to do a friday, so I vote for that one!
>

> >         On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:07 PM, John Smith <j...@whitelancer.com
> >         <mailto:j...@whitelancer.com>

John Smith

Feb 12, 2010, 12:57:21 PM2/12/10
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
It's official, we've put it in the newsletter. 19th/5:30/Smokestack is
the plan.