friend looking for a local ASP.NET developer

Kevin Callahan

Dec 15, 2009, 10:29:31 AM12/15/09
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
A buddy of mine who writes ASP.NET is looking to farm out some work. Lemme know if you or someone local you know is looking for such things ;)

-k

Raymond Doubleday

Dec 15, 2009, 10:35:43 AM12/15/09
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested in a discussion

I have my own development environment (3.5) plus SQL 2008
I have time available during the day to meet as well.
I prefer C# but can write in vb if the occasion warrants.
Ray

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Kevin Callahan <ke...@callahanpro.com> wrote:
A buddy of mine who writes ASP.NET is looking to farm out some work. Lemme know if you or someone local you know is looking for such things ;)

-k

John Smith

Dec 18, 2009, 2:14:15 PM12/18/09
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
Anyone up for a social night next week, maybe Wednesday the 23rd?

You know, relieve the stress of the holidays and all. ;-)

Kevin Callahan

Dec 18, 2009, 2:29:38 PM12/18/09
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
unlikley I'll be able to take that time, though I'll see...

-k

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:14 PM, John Smith <jo...@whitelancer.com> wrote:
Anyone up for a social night next week, maybe Wednesday the 23rd?

You know, relieve the stress of the holidays and all.  ;-)

John Smith

Dec 18, 2009, 2:35:05 PM12/18/09
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
Thought you were done with the crunch time. =\

On 12/18/2009 2:29 PM, Kevin Callahan wrote:
> unlikley I'll be able to take that time, though I'll see...
>
> -k
>
> On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:14 PM, John Smith <jo...@whitelancer.com
> <mailto:jo...@whitelancer.com>> wrote:
>
> Anyone up for a social night next week, maybe Wednesday the 23rd?
>
> You know, relieve the stress of the holidays and all. ;-)
>
> --

> <mailto:from-t...@googlegroups.com>.

> from-the-hip...@googlegroups.com

> <mailto:from-the-hip%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.

Kevin Wentworth

Dec 18, 2009, 2:37:05 PM12/18/09
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
I'll be out of town.  Happy Holidays to all.

-Kevin

Kevin Callahan

Dec 18, 2009, 10:19:34 PM12/18/09
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
With work yes. With that being 2 nights before Christmas with 2 kids I dunno ;)

Kevin Callahan

Dec 21, 2009, 6:37:40 PM12/21/09