LiveBar is, well, live!

Kevin Callahan

Nov 18, 2009, 12:17:58 PM11/18/09
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

Just wanted to let you know that LiveBar 2.0 officially launched yesterday. We've been ironing out the last (hopefully) few bugs in the release. Check out livebar.com for more info, though the long and short is that the pricing has come way down to make it available for anyone with a site that wants social tools. Check out livebar.com for more info and please feel free to ask me anything or give feedback!

Thanks a bunch, hope all is well!!!

Let's grab another round of beers soon!

-k

John Smith

Nov 18, 2009, 1:55:03 PM11/18/09
to from-t...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, grats Kev! It's about time you got a breather!

You do get a breather now, right? ..... =)

Kevin Callahan wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> Just wanted to let you know that LiveBar 2.0 officially launched
> yesterday. We've been ironing out the last (hopefully) few bugs in the
> release. Check out livebar.com <http://livebar.com> for more info,
> though the long and short is that the pricing has come way down to make
> it available for anyone with a site that wants social tools. Check out
> livebar.com <http://livebar.com> for more info and please feel free to
> ask me anything or give feedback!
>
> Thanks a bunch, hope all is well!!!
>
> Let's grab another round of beers soon!
>
> -k

5iveLeaf Design Studio

Nov 20, 2009, 9:33:56 AM11/20/09
to From the Hip
What I love about the LiveBar site is that it actually USES LiveBar.
Looks slick.

Tim