PHP work

John Smith

Feb 24, 2010, 3:48:37 PM2/24/10
to From The Hip Group
I have a former client who's looking for some help with PHP. He's
trying to implement an echeck checkout system. He currently has it
taking credit cards/bank account info, but he wants to add this third
method. It would involve building the api (he has all the docs) and
integrating it into the check out process.

It's just not something I have time for, and I haven't even looked at
the code aside from knowing it's older PHP code (so likely not very
OO-based, but I'm sure some)

Do any of you guys have time to work on this, and/or do you know anyone
who might have some time. He sounded pretty desperate, and I know he's
a well-paying client.

Let me know! Thanks,

-John