This Saturday's concert - CANCELLED (refunds in progress)

Frogstop House Concerts

Sep 23, 2019, 4:59:40 PM9/23/19
to Frogstop Concerts
We're so sorry, friends, but this Saturday's concert with Lindsay White is now cancelled. We are processing refunds this week.

Here are some upcoming options to hear Lindsay in concert at other venues:

10/15 - San Diego House Concert - Lindsay White (duo) w/ Five Letter Word  - Limited Seating, RSVP Amy Day 617.947.9174 (flyer attached)
10/19 - San Diego Women's March Benefit Concert - Lindsay White (duo) - RSVP
11/3 - The Lovebirds Reunion Del Mar House Concert ft. Lindsay White and Veronica May - Limited Seating, inquire at lindsaywh...@gmail.com
11/23 - The Merrow - Lindsay White full band, opening for The Spiritual Motels - Calendar

Best,

Greg & Cathy

          http://frogstop.org

          760-295-0222