[IMPORTANT] Project moved to GNOME infrastructure

Mario Sanchez Prada

Jan 11, 2011, 4:54:40 AM1/11/11
to frogr...@googlegroups.com, frogr...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Between yesterday and today I started to move the whole project to the
GNOME infrastructure so several things from the former project
management infrastructure at Google Code / Gitorious are deprecated, so
the new ones should be used instead from now on:

- New main website: http://live.gnome.org/Frogr

- New Git repository: http://git.gnome.org/browse/frogr
(clone with 'git clone git://git.gnome.org/frogr')

- New mailing list (just one single one):

Still some things will remain at Google Code while I don't get the
equivalent tools at GNOME up and running:

- Downloads section at http://code.google.com/p/frogr/downloads/list
(pending on getting shell and FTP access in GNOME)

- Issues at http://code.google.com/p/frogr/issues/list
(pending on getting a Bugzilla component for frogr in GNOME)

Thus, I'd encourage you all to start using the new web of the project at
live.gnome.org from now on, and join the new mailing list at there in
case you were interested as the current frogr-users and frogr-devel
Google Groups won't be used anymore (this will probably be one of the
last mails, as I'll send some more whenever the Downloads and/or Issues
section get migrated as well).

Thanks and apologies for the inconveniences, but I think (and hope!)
that the pros derived from this move are going to overcome the cons at
some point.

Cheers,
Mario

Mario Sanchez Prada

Jan 14, 2011, 8:53:30 AM1/14/11
to frogr...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

As you'll see, this is actually the last mail to this mailing list.
All the discussion about frogr from now will happen here:

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 10:54 +0100, Mario Sanchez Prada wrote:
[...]

> Still some things will remain at Google Code while I don't get the
> equivalent tools at GNOME up and running:
>
> - Downloads section at http://code.google.com/p/frogr/downloads/list
> (pending on getting shell and FTP access in GNOME)

Moved to GNOME's live wiki:
http://people.gnome.org/~msanchez/files/frogr

> - Issues at http://code.google.com/p/frogr/issues/list
> (pending on getting a Bugzilla component for frogr in GNOME)

Moved to GNOME's bugzilla:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=frogr

Feel free to file new bugs here from now on:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=frogr

> Thus, I'd encourage you all to start using the new web of the project at
> live.gnome.org from now on, and join the new mailing list at there in
> case you were interested as the current frogr-users and frogr-devel
> Google Groups won't be used anymore (this will probably be one of the
> last mails, as I'll send some more whenever the Downloads and/or Issues
> section get migrated as well).

That's it. From this very same moment on, Frogr's site at Google Code is
officially 100% deprecated. You'll find everything now at the new site:

http://live.gnome.org/Frogr

Thanks!
Mario