Error on Windows 10 Pro

Jon Frere

Jan 5, 2018, 12:26:32 AM1/5/18
to Friture
I've installed Friture on Windows 10 Pro, (build 16299 with all latest updates). On HP8440P Core-I5 laptop with IntelHD graphics, when I start it, all I see is an empty white Friture window with no icons, no menus or text. On moving the cursor around I get tooltips pop up in certain places, and the cursor changes to a large + in some areas, but apart from that, just a white screen. The log file contains two messages:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Friture\friture\spectrogram.py:139: ComplexWarning: Casting complex values to real discards the imaginary part
C:\Program Files (x86)\Friture\friture\spectrum.py:126: ComplexWarning: Casting complex values to real discards the imaginary part

On ASRock / AMD Phenom II X4 965 PC with ATI Radeon HD4290 graphics, I get an OpenGL error as per attached log file.
friture.exe.log

Friture author

Jan 14, 2018, 6:41:33 AM1/14/18
to fri...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jon,

Thank you for your bug report and your help to test fixes (in private communication). Friture 0.30 contains the fixes that were implemented to solve the issues you experienced:

https://github.com/tlecomte/friture/releases/tag/v0.30

Best regards,

Timothée

Andruha Geo

Dec 20, 2019, 2:01:15 AM12/20/19
to Friture
Good afternoon! Your program is interesting, but on Win 10 (1809) does not open, you can help. Thanks!

Friture author

Dec 22, 2019, 4:54:59 AM12/22/19
to Friture
Hello!

I'd be happy to help. Can you give more information? What version of Friture are you using? How did you get it? What happens when you try to open it

Thanks!

Timothée