frisbee tomorrow

Joseph Wilde-Ramsing

Sep 24, 2011, 9:07:18 AM9/24/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
Hey Frisbee Freaks,
Anyone up for a game tomorrow, enjoy some of this late-summer sun while it lasts????
Joe

dtga...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2011, 9:30:51 AM9/24/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
I'm in. Still gimpy but will give it a try

-------------------

From: Joseph Wilde-Ramsing <wilder...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 15:07:18 +0200
Subject: frisbee tomorrow

Phillip Gauthier

Sep 24, 2011, 10:31:33 AM9/24/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
Yeah...totally there! Is there a rugby match tomorrow morning?

Phil Gauthier

+31 646 766 988

Emerens Wensink

Sep 24, 2011, 11:31:45 AM9/24/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there as well... the weather will be perfect for a match! Where / when will the game take place?

cheers, Emerens

From: phillip....@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 16:31:33 +0200
Subject: Re: frisbee tomorrow
To: frisbe...@googlegroups.com

Joseph Wilde-Ramsing

Sep 24, 2011, 11:45:59 AM9/24/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
wilhelminapark at 1pm?
--
Pictures of Mayla: http://picasaweb.google.com/wilderamsing/MaylaIsBorn19February2010#

Andrea Gorlani

Sep 24, 2011, 3:27:21 PM9/24/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com, frisbe...@googlegroups.com
Yo! I'm in, and Adam too (right Adam?) wilhelminapark at 1 pm sounds good, and maybe rugby at micks 10:30-12:30 (but I don't guarantee this last one)

Sent from my iPhone

Emerens Wensink

Sep 25, 2011, 5:48:39 AM9/25/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys... I can´t make it after all. I´m running short of time today... Have fun though!
cheers, Emerens

Iana Tsandev

Sep 26, 2011, 4:24:00 AM9/26/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrea,

In all the confusion these days I completely forgot to send you money for Laura's present. It's coming into your account today, count on 20 euros from Jose and me.

Cheers,
Iana