Andrea Gorlani

Oct 29, 2011, 9:16:22 PM10/29/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys a quick message to let you know that tomorrow we're going to be all nicee and hanover at Wilhelminapark at 1 pm sharp.

Don't forget that tonight, one hour ago, summertime finished, so 1 is actually 2. One hour extra sleep, so no excuse for turning up late!

Andrea, Adam, Jens, Oscar will be there for sure. Till said he would turn up in his halloween costume.

hope to see you tomorrow. cheers

Oscar Velazquez

Oct 29, 2011, 9:23:10 PM10/29/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
Nice!

Oscar

Sameer Safaya

Oct 29, 2011, 9:38:37 PM10/29/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
actually that means one hour less sleep..

Sameer Safaya

Oct 29, 2011, 10:01:40 PM10/29/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
wait, nevermind.. - its 3am. yay! have fun, cya next week and happy halloween.. (i'm off to poland)

Phillip Gauthier

Oct 30, 2011, 7:05:14 AM10/30/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
Hey y'all hope the hangovers are righteous!
I won't make it today, I've got a game this evening...

Though, lets get together soon... Perhaps sometime this week in Utrecht? (weds. eve perhaps)

Phil Gauthier

Till Loeper

Oct 30, 2011, 7:48:01 AM10/30/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
ok.. cool. But I won't make it at 1, but around 2 (new time)!... because I need a bit longer to iron my halloween costume.
See you later,
Till

Adam Ehrat

Oct 30, 2011, 7:59:08 AM10/30/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
So is anyone else going at 1?
I'm will go down and Andrea will be there soon!

Oscar Velazquez

Oct 30, 2011, 8:02:16 AM10/30/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
guys why dont we play with our customs!! haha
Oscar

Jens Steffen

Oct 31, 2011, 9:52:57 AM10/31/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
Back to Phil's message I will be up for a drink on Wednesday, I would suggest voortuin around 8:30 if that sounds good to  you phil?

Regards,

Jens

Phillip Gauthier

Oct 31, 2011, 10:18:23 AM10/31/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
110%.
thanks for the added initiative Biff'r...!

Phil Gauthier

+31 646 766 988

Andrea Gorlani

Oct 31, 2011, 4:33:34 PM10/31/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
Allright, I'll be there too. Maybe not at 8:30 sharp but soon enough. I'll give you guys a head start.

BTW Jens you realized this is the frisbee group did you?

Jens Steffen

Nov 1, 2011, 3:03:53 AM11/1/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
Ok last email in the thread before it goes private ...

Sorry Andrea is suggesting that Frisbee players are not invited to the drinks on Wednesday, my apologise for getting your hopes up. See you soon on a Sunday!

Till Loeper

Nov 1, 2011, 4:23:18 AM11/1/11
to frisbe...@googlegroups.com
Well, I wouldn't mind if we start having a private relationship next to our professional one :-)
So, tomorrow, 9pm at the voortuin? I'll try to make it.
See ya!