spam sent from hotmail account yesterday

1 view

Emerens Wensink

Jun 18, 2012, 10:35:05 AM6/18/12
to cheikh...@hotmail.fr, Chris Duvinage, Chris Swale, Christopher Langford, Chris Wensink, Cilly & Gert Bolderman - Keijzer, claartj...@hotmail.com, Cobi Heijnen, Colleen, Cox Wensink, crazyg...@hotmail.com, Daan Linssen, Daniel Gargan, Daniel Wong, Darren Troeman, David Forrester, David Neves, davina....@googlemail.com, Deanna Howell (WGH), Demian Hoogland, Duncan Huizinga, easterns...@hotmail.com, Eileen Seabrook, Eleasa Sieh, elizabeth...@hotmail.com, Ellen Kerkhofs (OIFDG), elor...@gmail.com, Elza Voorhorst, eme...@hotmail.com, Emma Kathleen, erikva...@hotmail.com, erikv...@gmail.com, Eva Negerman, Eva Vloon, Familie Klerkx, Familie vanWely, fatima...@hotmail.com, foreverw...@hotmail.com, francesco di salvo, Frank Gerritse, frisbe...@googlegroups.com, Frits Wensink, G.E. Wensink, g.vo...@gmail.com, Gerrit Wensink, gillesp...@hotmail.com, gio, Gio Simoni (ultimate), H.E. Westerveld, heleen...@gmail.com, Helena Bouman, Henk-Jan Boluijt, hotstuf...@hotmail.com, indyrock...@hotmail.com, Info Canada, iris...@gmail.com, H.G.M. Arets, Iris Otto, j.h.h.m.va...@students.uu.nl, j.l....@students.uu.nl, jaco...@yahoo.com, Jacoline Boluijt, jakub....@gmail.com, Jamal Kouame, Jamie Quinlan, Jean Martin (Bossy Group), Jeltje Boer, Jens Steffen, Jerome Bourdin, Jesse van Amerom, jester...@hotmail.com, jfr_fl...@hotmail.com, jimboq...@hotmail.com, jmmogo...@gmail.com, Johan Irwandi, Johannes, Joske Brouwer, Joske Brouwer, joyc...@rogers.com, Julia Nikolaidis, Julie Nero, Juliette Devos, Juliette Schuurmans, k.b...@students.uu.nl, Kathy Hill, Kim Kelly, kingsl...@hotmail.com, Kirsten Lex, Kirstie Andrews, Kyle Johnston, L.C.J. te Boome, l.e.g....@students.uu.nl, l.ru...@students.uu.nl, L. S. Houben, lai_c...@hotmail.com, Lars and Sabine Hellemans, laurath...@hotmail.com, Laurens Van Oijen, lem...@hotmail.com, Lena Bosch, Len Noyan, Lieke Houben, Lilian de Vrueh, Lilian deVrueh, Lindsay Stevenson, Lindsey Sales, lindse...@hotmail.com, lisaa...@hotmail.com, lnguye...@hotmail.com, lsh...@kpnmail.nl, Ludo van der Pol, lufang...@hotmail.com, Lynne Rumping, Lynn Rijnsoever, M.D.I. Vergouwen, m.de...@students.uu.nl, Maarten Prins, Maarten Prins, Magda, makesh...@hotmail.com, man...@hotmail.com, Manuela Delvecchio, Margriet Wensink, Marijn Verwijs, Marinus Verwijs, Marjolijn van der Klink, Marjon van Ginkel, Mark Bakkers
Dear all,

Yesterday my email account was hacked, which meant that several links (including weight loss, games etc) were sent. I'm very sorry! These were not meant to be sent out and I hope that I haven't caused any harm to your computer.

I hope that all is well & sorry once again for the spam!

greetings,
Emerens