My birthday!

HANNA A SAFENKA

Oct 20, 2007, 12:32:48 AM10/20/07
to madp...@googlegroups.com, fris...@googlegroups.com, es...@wisc.edu, manosu...@wisc.edu
Hello friends!
It is my birthday tomorrow, October 20th. I will be twenty-fuckin'-six! I am not planning to have a big party or anything, but I will be happy to see you all at Jolly Bob's. Eric and I will be there at about 9 pm. Lets have a couple of drinks there and may be move to some other place (Essen Haus, Angelic, Genna's, etc). If you are planning to show up late, give me a call because I have no idea where we might end up at. My phone number is 608-345-4691.

Hope to see you tomorrow,

Anya

Sonja Schriever

Oct 20, 2007, 3:56:59 AM10/20/07
to fris...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anya,

happy birthday! Unfortunately I can not make it tonight to celebrate with
you :) But I will be there in my thoughts. Have a great day and fun tonight!

All the best!
Sonja

Oct 22, 2007, 4:50:31 PM10/22/07
to fris...@googlegroups.com
HI
Happy Birthday! Sorry that I wasn't in town. I hope it went well.
From the pictures, it looked like fun!

:)
-A

HANNA A SAFENKA

Oct 22, 2007, 5:06:48 PM10/22/07
to fris...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Audrey! We did have fun! I wish you and some other people could have come!

Anya