Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
fripplestudios-testers-pub
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
fripplestudios-testers-pub
Contact owners and managers
1–7 of 7
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Rhalph Gratela
Aug 23
Need testers for new game My Isekai Manager Life
Hi, Pls help test for Closed Testing my new game My Isekai Manager Life. Opt-in to be tester for at
unread,
Need testers for new game My Isekai Manager Life
Hi, Pls help test for Closed Testing my new game My Isekai Manager Life. Opt-in to be tester for at
Aug 23
JCSIVO
Aug 15
We need Play Store review for the App "Escrutatio"
Hi, Dear Developer/Tester, I am reaching out to formally invite you to participate in the closed
unread,
We need Play Store review for the App "Escrutatio"
Hi, Dear Developer/Tester, I am reaching out to formally invite you to participate in the closed
Aug 15
JCSIVO
Aug 15
We need Play Store review for the app "Novena Virgen de la Teja
Hi, Dear Developer/Tester, I am reaching out to formally invite you to participate in the closed
unread,
We need Play Store review for the app "Novena Virgen de la Teja
Hi, Dear Developer/Tester, I am reaching out to formally invite you to participate in the closed
Aug 15
JCSIVO
Aug 15
We need Play Store review for the App "Thirty Second Game"
Hi, Dear Developer/Tester, I am reaching out to formally invite you to participate in the closed
unread,
We need Play Store review for the App "Thirty Second Game"
Hi, Dear Developer/Tester, I am reaching out to formally invite you to participate in the closed
Aug 15
Merlin Vgt
Aug 14
cantrip test
please also join my grp: hidden...@googlegroups.com
unread,
cantrip test
please also join my grp: hidden...@googlegroups.com
Aug 14
fripplestudios-testers-pub
,
carlos cardona
3
Aug 13
Need testers for new game Twice Around
Hi Bro, Joined, opted in, and installed. Though since it's in Spanish, I can't really try it
unread,
Need testers for new game Twice Around
Hi Bro, Joined, opted in, and installed. Though since it's in Spanish, I can't really try it
Aug 13
fripplestudios-testers-pub
Aug 13
Pls try our live game Piece-It Together
you can try the web and also the Mobile links here: https://piece-it-together.fripplestudios.com
unread,
Pls try our live game Piece-It Together
you can try the web and also the Mobile links here: https://piece-it-together.fripplestudios.com
Aug 13