1962 Frigid-Aire Deluxe for sale Central MD

larry...@gmail.com

May 1, 2020, 8:14:48 AM5/1/20
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Details:
Color: Cream
Working: Everything except Clock, there is no rotisserie device (lost by original owner)
Origins: Original to home
Reason for sale: Remodeling and the stove won't fit the new design.

Pull out burners, have extra fuses, the fuse it has now is a resettable one.
Side by Side Ovens, Left small size, till take 13x9 pans 2 racks, Right side larger oven, will fit a 20 pound (8kg) turkey 2 racks.
Hood is pull out type attached to the top. Does not vent to outside.
Clock hasn't worked since 2005

Make an offer and self pick up needed. (Even free is an offer!)

LOURDES SULLIVAN

Jul 4, 2020, 4:47:10 PM7/4/20
to Frigidaire Flair
is this still available?

Cassie D

Aug 8, 2020, 12:37:21 PM8/8/20
to Frigidaire Flair
Where?

Larry Obern

Aug 9, 2020, 6:50:37 AM8/9/20
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Yes.

Sent from my Android Device

Larry Obern

Aug 12, 2020, 10:31:04 PM8/12/20
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Cassie D,

My b alologies for the late reply.  Laurel, MD.  The price, you come get it.  I live it, but the wife wants it gone.

Sent from my Android Device