Oven Gaskets

Jan 13, 2022, 9:15:50 AM1/13/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
I have the same question that rhuch6102 has......

Where can I  get oven gaskets for the Frigidaire RCIB 645-2?

Thank you ;
Jerry B.

Lori

Jan 13, 2022, 6:12:48 PM1/13/22
to 'J' via Frigidaire Flair
I don't think anyone makes them anymore. Might have to make your own from another stove.  Moe

dkc...@yahoo.com

Jan 13, 2022, 6:14:16 PM1/13/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
I’m not sure where you can get gaskets or the material to make them for this particular set of ovens, but I do have some Flair single & double oven doors with good gaskets on them. If I had photos of your glass I could tell you if I have matches to your pattern, or if you swapped out both doors, you would just have a new pattern if it was from a different model.
Cheers,
David k
Portland

Sent from my Fisher Price walkie talkie

On Jan 13, 2022, at 6:15 AM, 'J' via Frigidaire Flair <frigidai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Rebecca Harkins

Jan 13, 2022, 8:17:57 PM1/13/22
to frigidaire-flair@googlegroups com
Please note that if you do replace them, there are only 3 sides of the door that have a gasket.  The top side of the door does not have a gasket.

Andrew Marshall

Jan 14, 2022, 7:51:28 AM1/14/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
I've been looking for years, with no luck.

If someone can convince these guys to sell them some

it looks like a good option.

When I contacted them in the past they would only sell to corporate accounts.. and larger volumes.