Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Tom Roaldi

no leída,
4 feb 2019, 9:40:014/2/19
a frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Hi All:

We have a great Imperial that we bought in 2011 from a lady who was redoing her kitchen and have been in love with it ever since (pink, but we had painted white).

Q. Is  Frigidaire manufacturing things like heating elements, major electrical components, etc.?  Based on the excitement of those who own them, I would think there would be a great aftermarket for this.

If not, does anyone on here know of a place where one can purchase things on the regular?  Right now, I need a lower heating element for my left hand smaller oven.  We use the range for big gatherings and special occasions.  This past Christmas Eve (40 people for Italian Feast Of The Seven Fishes) with a BLAZE and a flash, she gave up her last dish (pic attached).  Actually fused a bit to the floor of the oven.

Anyway (I'm a bit of a nerd with this stuff), I'm looking for an (or a few) element(s) for my range.  Please get in touch if you have or know of a source for one.  I'm in Buffalo, NY so shipping an entire range from a long distance is cost prohibitive but seems like starting to build up parts (at least until Frigidaire gets that this is a great opportunity for revenue) is not a bad idea.
Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

 -Tom
Small Oven Element.jpeg

Rebecca Harkins

no leída,
4 feb 2019, 14:07:154/2/19
a frigidaire-flair@googlegroups com

I have found parts for my Flair on eBay. Some burners are interchangeable with newer stoves. Oven elements are harder to find. Just Google Frigidaire Flair and sometimes you can find parts. I also purchased a Flair for parts and keep it in my garage.
Good luck.
Rebecca

Tom Roaldi

no leída,
4 feb 2019, 14:18:294/2/19
a frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your feedback, Rebecca.

Elaine Greiner

no leída,
4 feb 2019, 14:57:014/2/19
a frigidai...@googlegroups.com

Tom Roaldi

no leída,
4 feb 2019, 15:53:534/2/19
a frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Thank-you!!!!!  I spent hours on eBay and this never came up.  Great!

Larry Obern

no leída,
4 feb 2019, 15:59:324/2/19
a frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Tom,

I am not sure of the name of the dealer used to replace the elements here in MD, I think it is Tribble's, but I can do a more detailed search later and get back to you on it.  I know they did the main (big) element when my parents ownes the house.

--

Tom Roaldi

no leída,
4 feb 2019, 16:46:424/2/19
a frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Larry.

Larry Obern

no leída,
4 feb 2019, 17:04:374/2/19
a frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Trible's, Inc.  +1 301-313-0990

They may be able to help, or at least suggest a place to find replacement parts, possibly nearer to you.

Tom Roaldi

no leída,
4 feb 2019, 17:06:544/2/19
a frigidai...@googlegroups.com