Burner Drawer Roller

flyingethan

Nov 28, 2018, 10:34:30 PM11/28/18
to Frigidaire Flair
I have an RCIB 635-2. One of the burner drawer rollers is missing I have a replacement roller but I don't know how to replace it. I've read Tech Talk but it only has a diagram of the drawer. It doesn't give instructions on how to disassemble the drawer or replace the rollers. Does anybody have any tips or tricks to make replacing the burner drawer rollers easier? Can anyone tell me how to disassemble the burner drawer in order to gain access to those rollers? Any info is appreciated. Thanks, Ethan.

Rebecca Harkins

Nov 29, 2018, 3:42:27 PM11/29/18
to frigidaire-flair@googlegroups com

Try googling it or looking on youtube Maybe you can find something there.  Hope this helps.
I love my Flair!
Good luck.
Rebecca

On November 28, 2018, at 9:34 PM, 'flyingethan' via Frigidaire Flair <frigidai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I have an RCIB 635-2. One of the burner drawer rollers is missing I have a replacement roller but I don't know how to replace it. I've read Tech Talk but it only has a diagram of the drawer. It doesn't give instructions on how to disassemble the drawer or replace the rollers. Does anybody have any tips or tricks to make replacing the burner drawer rollers easier? Can anyone tell me how to disassemble the burner drawer in order to gain access to those rollers? Any info is appreciated. Thanks, Ethan.

flyingethan

Nov 29, 2018, 9:50:55 PM11/29/18
to Frigidaire Flair
I searched google and youtube and didn't find anything. I'm just gonna have to start taking all apart and figure it out. I am wondering if there will be anything that helps me get that drawer out if I go in from the back panel. I've done some other work on my Flair before but I don't remember being able to access anything burner drawer related from the back of the unit. This weekend I will give it a try.

Rebecca Harkins

Nov 29, 2018, 10:15:42 PM11/29/18
to frigidaire-flair@googlegroups com

Take pictures as you take things apart, maybe it will help when you need to reassemble. Sorry you couldn't find any info.
Hope you get it fixed.
Rebecca

Connie Hannah

Dec 1, 2018, 1:40:36 PM12/1/18
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
I read earlier that you can get access to the drawer from below it - I hope yours is pulled out so you can check.

Message has been deleted

flyingethan

Dec 14, 2018, 9:50:21 AM12/14/18
to Frigidaire Flair
I replaced my broken roller. It wasn't too difficult. I disconnected the two safety disconnect switches on the pullout burner drawer and the rear wires that go to them. I also took off the two tabs on the top rear of the burner drawer. Those two tabs are also where the wire for the burner drawer cover connects. So, you have to go in through the bottom of the burner drawer and from the rear of the unit. After that the drawer came out without a problem.

Gregg Fellman

Apr 19, 2019, 10:02:14 PM4/19/19
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone
I decided I want to get a gas stove so I want to offer my flair for sale.
It is dual oven and 4 burner. All burners work fine. I think one of the big oven elements are going out from the big oven.
I can send pics.
Asking $350 OBO picked up at my house in Richmond Indiana.

Thanks.
Gregg

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018, 9:44 AM 'flyingethan' via Frigidaire Flair <frigidai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I replaced my broken roller. It was too difficult. I disconnected the two safety disconnect switches on the pullout burner drawer and the rear wires that go to them. I also took off the two tabs on the top rear of the burner drawer. Those two tabs are also where the wire for the burner drawer cover connects. So, you have to go in through the bottom of the burner drawer and from the rear of the unit. After that the drawer came out without a problem.