Meat Tender Delete on a Custom Imperial

flying...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2022, 3:08:57 PM4/20/22
to Frigidaire Flair
Does anyone know what to do with the three wires connected to the back of the meat tender on an RCIB 635-2 if the meat tender is deleted (removed from the unit)?

I broke the control panel glass on my RCIB 635-2 and the only replacement glass that I can find is for an RCBD 630-2, which does not have the meat tender. There are three wires that connect to the back of the meat tender. If I disconnect them and remove the meat tender from my unit, should I connect all three wires together, leave then all separated or connect two of them leaving the third one by itself?

Any help is appreciated.

Ethan

Lori

Apr 21, 2022, 5:02:44 PM4/21/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ethan, I think I have a RCIB-635-2 glass but would have to go to my son's place to check, If you didn't get one yet then get back to ok,  Moe

Ethan Argenbright

Apr 21, 2022, 5:13:27 PM4/21/22
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Moe,

I don't have one yet. If you can check for me, that would great.

Thanks,
Ethan

whatt...@aol.com

May 1, 2022, 4:22:01 PM5/1/22
to flying...@gmail.com, frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ethan,
Let's hope Moe has the correct glass for you. I am not sure how the meat tender control would effect the use of your oven.
Carol

Ethan Argenbright

May 1, 2022, 4:37:02 PM5/1/22
to flying...@gmail.com, frigidai...@googlegroups.com