looking for Flair single wall oven

Steve Dvorscak

Nov 4, 2018, 1:02:30 PM11/4/18
to Frigidaire Flair
wondering if anyone has a Flair wall oven they want to sell.  Willing to pay shipping. I think it would make an excellent second oven for my kitchen.  Doesn't have to be working, but prefer something reasonably complete.
Thanks in advance!

Nancy Doutey

Nov 4, 2018, 8:22:28 PM11/4/18
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Where are you located? I might be interested. I have one I bought for parts but I have not taken it apart. Seems like I paid $100, so I could sell for that, plus shipping.

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 12:02 PM Steve Dvorscak <stev...@gmail.com> wrote:
wondering if anyone has a Flair wall oven they want to sell.  Willing to pay shipping. I think it would make an excellent second oven for my kitchen.  Doesn't have to be working, but prefer something reasonably complete.
Thanks in advance!

Christine Welton-Stones

Nov 5, 2018, 10:39:33 AM11/5/18
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com

I have one to sell. I am in Ontario. It worked ell when i removed it from my kitchen and renovated.

Sent from my Windows 10 device

M S

Aug 8, 2020, 9:21:50 AM8/8/20
to Frigidaire Flair
Did you ever find one?
I have one that is full functional that I am going to haul to the curb.

Steve Dvorscak

Aug 8, 2020, 5:34:05 PM8/8/20
to Frigidaire Flair
I did find one but I can use some parts. where are you located and are you willing to ship any parts?

dkc...@yahoo.com

Aug 10, 2020, 10:39:59 PM8/10/20
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve, what kind of parts are you looking for? I have three parts stoves and may have what you need.

Thanks, David

Sent from my Fisher Price walkie talkie