RCIB-645 Imperial Flair double oven - white - with lower cabinet, blower/exhaust on top, rotisserie - Palo Alto, CA area for SALE

Ed

Feb 2, 2019, 2:17:51 PM2/2/19
to Frigidaire Flair
Hello
We are original owners of this stove.  It has served this house for the past 50 or so years.  If i find the original receipt and booklet that came with it, i'll add that as well.  Just can't find it in the piles of stuff.  We are renovating a cottage that this unit served, and now time to let go of the past and upgrade.

Also some spare parts, some seals, for the spares -  not sure if working.

Both ovens work, both upper and lower elements.   The two large burners (upper left and lower right) work but the smaller ones do not.  I think it is a fuse, but never had a chance to deal with it.  Clock is stuck, but motor runs.  Oven lights and flourescents work, as well as the two prong outlet on the stove.

Lower cabinet is nice that it holds a lot of pots and pans for storage.
The upper unit work and will exhaust properly.
I don't think we've ever used the rotisserie, so not sure if it works, or how to get it to work.
No drip pans (actually we have them, but I think my wife uses it still)

Selling price is - you make me an offer that is fair.  Selling the unit as a whole and need local pickup and would like to find this unit a nice home.

Feel free to contact me at:  nie...@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Ed
IMG_0267.JPG
IMG_0268.JPG
IMG_0269.JPG
IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0271.JPG

Tom Roaldi

Feb 2, 2019, 4:05:00 PM2/2/19
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Wish it were closer, Ed.  but Palo Alto is a far cry from Buffalo, NY.  You're gonna miss that thing.

Larry Obern

Feb 2, 2019, 4:27:37 PM2/2/19
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
I ha e the same with a broken clock, missing the rotisserie, need to put it up for sale.

Laurel, MD area.

Tom Roaldi

Feb 2, 2019, 4:40:54 PM2/2/19
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Not sure my clock ever really worked, and never had rotisserie.  Right now just looking for a bottom oven element for the left smaller oven for mine.