Flair single oven for sale - Tampa Bay FL

Lisa Mac

Jul 4, 2020, 5:28:24 PM7/4/20
to Frigidaire Flair
We are remodeling. Also, any advise on un-installing it from wood base cabinet, and how much they weigh? Thank you.

Rebecca Harkins

Jul 4, 2020, 6:01:43 PM7/4/20
to frigidaire-flair@googlegroups com
I have a double oven model and it weighs a lot!!  Yours is probably screwed onto the wood base from under the stove.  You might be able to look on the underside inside of the cabinet.  Mine is on the original metal base and that is how it is connected.
Rebecca