electrical outlet not working in RCI-635K

Ken Hansen

Dec 8, 2019, 5:33:05 PM12/8/19
to Frigidaire Flair
Anyone know if it's complicated to get the electrical outlet working? I've changed  the fuse, but it didn't do anything. Seems that it can be pretty simple for an electrician or tech?

Larry Obern

Dec 9, 2019, 7:16:44 AM12/9/19
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
An electrician shoukd be able to get it working again.

Sent from my Android Device

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019, 17:33 'Ken Hansen' via Frigidaire Flair <frigidai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Anyone know if it's complicated to get the electrical outlet working? I've changed  the fuse, but it didn't do anything. Seems that it can be pretty simple for an electrician or tech?

Dave Harnish

Dec 9, 2019, 8:00:54 AM12/9/19
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Ken, try fiddling with the MealMinder. The receptacle feeds through
terminals A and D on that, and it may just be set to "off".

Hope that's helpful.

Thanks, and God bless you,

Dave Harnish
Dave's Repair Service