Errored: FriendsOfSymfony/FOSUserBundle#1603 (master - 4393a98)

Travis CI

Oct 20, 2016, 4:47:12 AM10/20/16
to friendsofs...@googlegroups.com
FriendsOfSymfony / FOSUserBundle (master)
Build #1603 has errored.
13 minutes and 3 seconds
Karel 4393a98 Changeset →
  Merge pull request #2257 from XWB/sirian-remember_me

Inject remember_me service into LoginManager
System message:

We'll be out of the office from Oct 17th to Oct 21st for our annual Builder Bonanza. We'll be checking the support inbox during this time but there may be a delay responding. Thank you!

We are experiencing severe delays in public OS X builds. Please check traviscistatus for more details

Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?

Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you! Sign up here.

Documentation about Travis CI
Need help? Mail support!
Choose who receives these build notification emails in your configuration file.

Would you like to test your private code?

Travis CI for Private Projects could be your new best friend!

Travis CI

Oct 20, 2016, 4:47:13 AM10/20/16
to friendsofs...@googlegroups.com
10 minutes and 37 seconds
Karel 4393a98 Changeset →
  Merge pull request #2257 from XWB/sirian-remember_me

Inject remember_me service into LoginManager
System message:

We're out of the office this week, from Oct 17th to Oct 21st, for our annual Builder Bonanza - working on fresh ideas and improvements for you. We'll be checking the support inbox during this time but there may be a delay responding. Thank you!