Fwd: Due tonight: feedback on DC's Met Branch Trail

Gordon Chaffin

Jan 7, 2022, 2:39:01 PMJan 7
to friend...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to everyone who has joined the Friends of MBT group so far. Please add your feedback to this form today and forward around to people who have a stake in the future of the MBT. I'm frustrated that D.C. thinks sharing street space with cars at any point in the trail is safe.

Also, I made it easier to join this group. Please send around the URL of the group and people can simply press the "Join Group" button.

~Gordon