Job Application

Murali Paramu

Oct 1, 2017, 2:21:24 PM10/1/17
to Friends of KSSP Announcement, Vishnu Das
Dear Friends...

Vishnu Das is searching for a Job...
I am forwarding his email, please help him to find a suitable job..

Dear Sir,

                I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate, currently doing internship in Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system designing and drafting using Autodesk Revit MEP and Autodesk AutoCAD, worked as Mechanical Design Engineer & Production Controller in Esteem Services Ltd, where we used 3-D modelling software’s such as Autodesk Inventor Pro for machine designing, as well done the role of Production Controller in Fiber Reinforced Glass (FRP) production, and its quality certification. I have knowledge in FRP mold Designing, Maintenance & FRP chemical compositions.

                I have qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and have good visualization and spatial awareness, Good leadership quality and organizational skills made me captain of college Volleyball team and was a member of college Badminton team, myself have National Ranking of “103” in solving 4x4 Rubik’s Cube and “115” in 3x3 One-handed Rubik’s Cube, and had conducted Rubik’s Cube Workshop and taught over 50 peoples to solve the same.

                 My passion is to be a designer who care about energy efficient, eco-friendly & less polluted world and I have the confidence to contribute myself for fulfiling the same, Please feel free to contact me, I have also enclosed my resume.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hear from you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Vishnu Das

--
സ്നേഹാദരങ്ങളോടെ